Cravings for a Caramel Frappuccino?
This drink will for sure do the trick to settle your cravings.
Remember that big junk of caramel sip you take when you are at the bottom of the Starbucks Frappuccino?, Yes exactly like this but all the way through :)
So lets get to how we make that yummy drink...
Ingredients for the caramel:
- 1/2 Cup Allulose powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 tsp vegan butter from Earth Balance
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean or extract (we use natural vanilla powder as extract taste to much like alcohol).
Ingredients for the coffee:
- 3 Cups Chilled, brewed coffee
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Here the instructions to make a creamy version of Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee
1. In a SMALL pot, stir together all of the caramel ingredients on medium heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, cook until the caramel reduced by almost 1/2 and deepens in color (amber colored), stirring constantly so that it doesn’t burn, this takes about 5-6 minutes.
3. Immediately transfer to a measuring glass (you should have just over 1/3 cup of caramel) and let sit for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until nice and thick.
4. Add coffee, milk and ice.
The extra caramel can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 month, or in the freezer for 3 months if you have something left over.