who does not love some fresh mint drink during the hot summer. This recipe is super simple to make and you only need a few ingredients.
It is as simple as it can get with these 4 ingredients
- 1-2 limes depending on how limy you want the flavor to be
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or other sweetener - we use allulose sweetener
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1 teaspoons organic matcha (green tea powder)
- we recommend 1/2 cup spring water and 1/2 cup sparkling water
Lets get to it and mix it...
Slice 1 lime in half, then slice 2 wedges from 1 half and reserve for garnish. Juice remaining 1 1/2 limes to yield 2 Tbsp. juice if you want the lim taste to be strong.
Combine lime juice, sugar, and 2 Tbsp. mint leaves in a measuring cup or cocktail shaker. Muddle mint with the back of a spoon. Let sit 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pour 1/2 cup water into a small bowl. Sift matcha through a fine-mesh sieve into water and whisk until smooth.
Whisk matcha into mint mixture, then divide between 2 glasses filled with ice. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with lime wedges and remaining 1 Tbsp. mint.
Not a fan of Matcha? You can also make the same recipe with any other juice or powder you prefer, as example green juice smoothie powder supplements.
Or even without it and it is still fresh with the mint and lime!