Prepare for your vegan baking session
Hi all, in order to be well prepared for the upcoming holiday season and wanting to use your new vegan baking skills we suggest writing a shopping list, so you have everything in your pantry you will need to make some nice treats.
Buy What You Need
Now is the time to make a shopping list and purchase all the new ingredients you need for your vegan baking weekend. Invite friends, bake with kids and enjoy.
- #1 add ingredients that work for butter and egg replacer
- #2 get some alternative back up branded items - always have a cream cheese on hand
- #3 Make sure you have the right baking flour in house and flavors + additions such as chocolate chips (vegan).
Find A Recipe + Write A List
If you need more help finding a recipe to bake - we suggest trying out Keto + Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake. This is a great start and we are sure everyone will love it.
Grocery List - We Suggest
- Apple Sauce - unsweetened (works great in cakes and cupcakes to keep moist)
- Just Egg (this is our #2 method to replace real egg)
- Tofutti Cream Cheese (8oz each)
- Earth Balance Butter (best for frostings)
- Avocado Oil
- Soy Milk (to make buttermilk)
- Almond Milk
- Vegan Chocolate Chips from brand Enjoy Life or brand Pascha.
- Flax Meal to make flax egg (works well in anything more dry like a loaf)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Flour of choice
- Vanilla Extract
Don'y have access to a vegan store near you? Try these online retailers that will ship to you:
4. Plant X